As clinicians and therapists who deals with both people who had injured before, to non-injured individuals to athletes and amateurs sports enthusiasts, we work with many clients who will benefit from regular personal training and sports & conditioning coaching.
We now have in-house personal trainers and sports and conditioning coaches who works closely with us, for a few reasons:
- to transition from post-injury to the next level of recovery post physiotherapy
- to achieve their own fitness goals, be it for weight loss, strength building and more fitness goals below
Personal Training is really about being personal, to our clients. To you.
You see, everyone’s bodies and physique is different, that’s why there is no one-size-fits-all fitness program for everyone. What your body will benefit from is a customized training program that is specially tailored for you and your goals.
Through consisten and non-judgmental support and motivation, our trainers and coaches will provide you with constructive feedback and training program to help you improve and on your journey to achieve your fitness goals.
One of the most important aspect is to maximize and optimize your return on investment on your workout time and effort – you want to maximize the returns of calories burnt, increased metabolism and carry-over benefits, from every minute of training. This will accelerate achieving your goals in a shorter period of time.
Also, it’s vital that safety is emphasized to ensure that you don’t get injured while trying to get fit. Our trainers and sports coaches will pay attention to your training techniques to ensure that you’re in best form during the workout – in fact, you’d be taught the right techniques from the very beginning.
With proper training and guidance, you will find that your balance, flexibility and core strength will improve dramatically.
Personal training is not just for athletes. It is also good for individuals who wants to improve their fitness and achieve their fitness goals, be it to pass their IPPT, lose weight, get toned or even jump higher.
About Personal Training Singapore and Sports & Conditioning Coaching
Personal Training (PT), as well as Sports and Conditioning Coaching (SCC), refers to a popular form of exercise instruction, not only in Singapore but in many parts of the world.
PT and SCC is really a guided and personalized, one-to-one personal training and instruction to help you achieve your fitness goals.
We will incorporate
- exercise prescription that is not only safe but also scientific
- guide you throughout the training program
- advise on nutrition and dietary matters
- management of lifestyle and habits
- how to install habits to ensure you reach your fitness and health goals
Helping You Achieve Your Fitness and Health Goals
Urbanrehab Personal Training and Sports & Conditioning Coaching is able to help you achieve the following, depending on your fitness goals:
- Fat loss personal training
- Weight loss personal training
- Strength personal training
- Sports specific training for higher sports performance
- Muscle gain personal training
- Muscle toning personal training
- Core stability training for a stronger back (and less back pain injuries)
- Functional training
It will be customized to suit your age, gender, current fitness levels, current health level as well as your personal preferences.