It is estimated that the average person walks about 1500 miles a year yet our feet are often the most neglected part of our bodies. While they may not require constant minding, from time to time issues may arise that require the help of a podiatrist.
Our podiatrists offer non-surgical treatments for many complaints such as:
- Foot pain that is affecting the way you walk or is preventing you from taking part in sports or activities
- Ankle or knee pain
- Foot deformities such as flat feet, high arched feet, or bunions
- Painful corns, calluses or verruca pedis (warts)
- Recurrent thick, deformed or ingrown toenails
- Wounds on the foot that do not heal
- Issues with sensation and blood circulation in the feet
Whatever your foot-related issue, our podiatrists can treat the conditions and can also advise you on how best to manage them effectively on your own.
For diabetic patients it is especially important to have small foot related problems dealt as soon as possible by a podiatrist. We also advise yearly foot screening to prevent and serious issues. For those patients with wounds, diabetic or otherwise, our podiatrists have a wealth of experience treating lower limb wounds and are dedicated to helping patients reduce the risk of further compactions. We are constantly keeping up to date with the latest developments in wound care so that we can offer the safest and fastest route to wound healing for our patients.