Since achieving her Bachelor’s and Master’s education, she has gone on to learn the following:
- Rocktape Kinesiology and Power Taping
- DMA Clinical Pilates Levels 1-4
- Brian Mullgan’s Concept, Mobilisations With Movement, NAGs, SNAGs. Lower Quadrant
- Diploma in Injection Therapy and Advanced clinical Reasoning
- Spinal Differential Diagnosis Rehabilitation after Meniscal Repair
- Acupuncture Foundation Course
Nisha has undergone extensive postgraduate education, which means that her assessment, diagnosis and treatments are based on the most up to date clinical evidence. This transpires into better patient outcomes. Nisha uses biomechanical analysis as well as a comprehensive assessment in order to tailor her treatment to match the patient’s specific problem.
She has been a musculo-skeletal specialist for since 2006 and deals with multiple physical problems; some of which include sports injuries, whiplash injuries, disc herniations, ACL reconstructions, repetitive strain injuries and various arthritic problems, at many times she does with great success.
Above all, Nisha is approachable and prides herself on building good patient rapport in order to achieve the best possible care for her patients. She readily employs hands on therapy to get the best treatment care.
Nisha is herself a very sporty person and practices as she preaches in way of exercise and healthy living. She currently enjoys Muay Thai, Badminton, Skiing, Diving and Running. She has completed a half marathon and many smaller scale races.