- BSC Physiotherapy, La Trobe University, Australia (Melbourne), 2006
- BSC Occupational Therapy, La Trobe University, Australia (Melbourne), 2001
- APHRA registered
- AHPC certified
- Musculoskeletal rehabilitation (acute and chronic)
- Post-surgical rehabilitation
- Clinical Pilates (DMA level 1-4 trained)
- Ante-natal and post-natal rehabilitation
- Injury prevention and pain management
Over the years of practice and with ongoing education Mary is able to thoroughly assess, analyze, treat and educate patients tailoring the treatments specifically to their needs.
Some of the commonly seen conditions that Mary treats include:
- Acute & chronic back pain
- Neck pain & whiplash injuries
- ACL & acute knee injuries
- Ankle sprains
- Repetitive strain injuries
- Management of ante-natal & post-natal related aches & pains and strengthening exercises
Mary enjoys travelling, she was fortunate enough to work in Australia, Shanghai and Singapore. These opportunities have enabled to Mary to work with many prominent surgeons and health professionals. She has been able to build rapport and values her patients, appreciating individuals’ expectations and cultural differences.
Mary believes in treating patients with the highest level of care, empowering them with knowledge. Her goal is to work together with patients providing the best possible recovery outcomes. She loves travelling, reading, focusing on healthy living and precious time with her family.