- Masters Clinical Physiotherapy (Musculoskeletal), Australia
- BSc Exercise & Sports Science, Australia
- Graduate Certificate Clinical Physiotherapy, Australia
- Diploma Physiotherapy, Singapore
- Diploma Sports & Wellness, Singapore
- Clinical Orthopaedic Manual Therapist, Europe – Australia
- Clinical Pilates DMA BASI, Australia – USA
- AHPC Singapore, Physiotherapist
- Providing musculoskeletal diagnosis, making sense of pain through education, high value based care for musculoskeletal pain disorders.
- Physiotherapy (Musculoskeletal Spine, Sports and Orthopaedics), Chronic Pain Management.
- Clinical Orthopaedic Manual therapy (osteopathic joint manipulation & mobilisation, Mulligan, McKenzie, Kaltonborn, Maitland, combine movement theory concepts, positional release, myofascial manipulation & mobilisation).
- Biomechanical analysis and corrective exercise for movement and control impairments of the spine, upper and lower limb.
- Exercise prescription and load management through clinical pilates, strength and conditioning programmes.
- Complex Chronic Pain Management.
- Spinal Pain and Disorders.
- Shoulder and Knee pain disorders.
- Neuropathic pain and sciatica.
- Orthopaedic & sports Injuries.
He is fully registered with the Allied Health Professional Council (Singapore) and has extensive advanced post graduate training in Chronic Pain Management, Exercise rehabilitation, Sports Science and Clinical Orthopaedic Manual Therapy. In addition, he is also certified with DMA Clinical Pilates Australia and Body Arts and Science International USA with more than 10 years of Pilates teaching experience.
Before joining Urban Rehab, Jonathan has many dedicated years of treating musculoskeletal conditions and have built a robust biomedical knowledge and clinical training base through his time at various hospitals and private practices in Australia and Singapore. During this time, he gained in-depth exposures to spine and peripherals conditions in the area of Musculoskeletal, Sports, Orthopaedics and Complex Chronic Pain.
In practice, Jonathan implements a “hands on” approach to investigate problems while helping patients understand what the core issue is before applying an evidence-based management plan. He integrates knowledge and skills from all aspects of sports medicine, physiotherapy and exercise science to meet the needs of his patients. He looks forward to drawing on his specialized skillset to guide patients adopt dispositions towards recovery.
Jonathan constantly upgrades himself so as to keep abreast with the best available musculoskeletal evidence based practise, chronic pain science, sports medicine and exercise science.
Outside work, you can catch him actively engaging in gym, running, hiking and exploring different cultures and places.