Jacky has many years of dedicated experience in treating musculoskeletal and neurological conditions. He has expertise in the formulation and execution of varied therapy programs and performing patient assessment.
- Sound knowledge of human anatomy and internal body structures
- Knowledge of manual therapy, electrotherapy, dry needling, clinical Pilates
- Extensive knowledge of the techniques of improving body movements, restoring mobility, and strengthening muscles
- Loves treating neck and lower back conditions
- Experience in rehabilitating post-operative patients
- Ability to build good relationship with patients from diverse backgrounds