Emily began her physiotherapy career after having worked as a special needs educator for 7 years. She decided to do the career switch as she saw how physiotherapy improved and changed the lives of special children whom she was working with.
Since then she has never looked back and has also worked with both special needs and national athletes at various prominent meets like:
- Singapore Olympics World Summer Games (Athens) 2011
- SEA Games (Palembang) 2011
- World Junior Championship (Sri Lanka) 2012
- SEA Games (Singapore) 2015 National Track & Field Physiotherapy coverage
- Special Olympics world summer games LA 2015
- Healthy Athletes Clinical Director (Singapore)
Emily is passionate about human movement and believes that movement is the best medicine for all. Being a long distance runner and short course triathlete, and a volunteer running coach with Singapore Special Olympics, she works the talk of being active and is the best person to empathize with the patients whom she treats.
- Singapore national games 400m relay masters 1st
- Singapore national games road run 4th 2015
- Nike goddess masters 1st 2011
- Northface trail run 2012 6th